Automatic Drinker Bucket KIT,Cups,Hose Adapter, Float Valve
· adjustable float valve ·
· Flanged nut and rubber ring for a greater seal ·
· right angle adapter ·
· ½ x ¾ PVC swivel (garden hose adapter) ·
· internal debris screen
· 4- heavy duty automatic drinker Cups
· 4- plastic nuts, washer, and O rings
<<<Bucket Not Included >>>
Return & Refund policy
Automatic Bucket Float Valve Kit and Automatic Drinker Cups.
· All plastic construction
· Adjustable water level
· Does not require constant maintenance or the need to manually keep filling with a hose.
· With our right-angle garden hose adapter, the hose strain is minimized thus extending the life of your garden hose.
· Easy installation, flexible adjustment
· Float head is 2 ½in diameter and the whole float is 6 ½in length.
· Recommended that you use Teflon tape for added seal protection.
· Has a removable debris screen to keep your system free of gunk and functional.
· The reason we choose to go with PVC construction is because of the wider variety of vitamins and medications.
· you can use in your system with it reacting with the valve or any part of the valve itself I.E screws, nuts, or Pins.
· 1.Acquire a bucket or container of your choice.
· 2. Drill a ¾hole 4-6 inches from the top of the bucket
· 3. Unthread your flanged nut off your float valve
· 4.Pass the float valves threaded end with rubber seal through the previously drilled hole so the rubber seal is inside the container
· 5.Thread flange nut on a tighten till snug
· 6 Apply Teflon tape to thread and thread on the 90-degree elbow.
· 7.Once elbow has been tightened till snug apply Teflon tape to threads
· 8.Thread your garden hose adapter till snug
· 9.Choose a garden hose of your choice and thread it to the adapter.
· 10. drinker cups.
· Simply drill a 3/8" hole into your bucket, and Thread in
· Your drinkers and install hardware on rear. You can use Teflon tape or silicon or added seal. Very simple.
· You can use a 3/4 step drill bit or a spade wood drill bit but with both be careful on how much force is applied.
· A good measurement for installing your float system is to measure between 4-6 inches depending on how much water you want at one time and the weight of the bucket itself if you are going to have it suspended in the air.
· In the colder winter months, you can add a small water heater that you can get from most pet stores to keep your animal’s water from freezing.
· A quick way to sterilize your system and keep you birds in good health is to use a capful of apple cider vinegar. (1 oz to 1 gal of water)