High-Capacity Trough Waterers
These drinkers were designed with the purpose to answer some of the concern of reputable farmers and quail hobbyist in the U.S.A.
The concerns were the weather, reliability, availability and seeing the water since the bird consumes more water than it eats.
The main concern was the availability of water we all know that birds remain calmer with plenty of water. A consequence of lack of water was the sudden drop of egg production.
They provide easy access and enough water to provide for birds to drink at the same time they are simple to clean and quite easy to maintain.
This patented design was created to save time and effort when it comes to your bird’s water needs.
Have a Question?
Get answers from customers who have used this item
L 15 ½”x W 4 ½ “x H 3”
· These waterers are a plentiful and reliable source of water for your birds. They can handle 7+ birds drinking from it at a time that keeps them tame and not nearly as anxious as if the had something like a nipple drinker.
· The trough waterers are easy to manage since you can visually see the water level inside them.
· The float is adjustable so whether you are using these inside or outside of an aviary or outside you cage system you can adjust the water level for that. These drinkers can even be used for ducks.
· The floats themselves are independent from the bird needing actuate anything so there is no need spend time training birds. The birds would drink out of instinct.
· Easy installation can be hung on almost any welded wire or fencing used for aviaries or cages.
· Simple and easy to clean by either dumping it out or spraying it out with a hose.
· We recommend the drinkers be mounted on the outside of the cage, so the birds do not use it as a perch. The birds would also have more room inside their cage.
· These can be equipped with a cover to help keep the bird safer in certain situations and keep dust out as well. Feel free to contact us regarding that.
· The drinkers are ideal for hotter summer weather because they can fill faster than other drinkers providing the birds quick and easy access to water.
· These troughs can be used for both growers and adult birds. All you would need to do is adjust the drinker height as well as water level.
· If you have hard water or lots of calcium in your water, we recommend a filter in you water line.
You might also like