Automatic drinker cup kit (6)
Return & Refund policy
· 6 Drinker Cups
· 6 Tees
· 20 Ft of hose
· Bucket to hose adapter
· These drinker cups are easy to install on almost any welded wire or wire panels.
· T drinkers will help keep your cage drier and reduce the smell of wet manure.
· These cups can be used for most ages of birds. Just make sure they can reach it so the birds can have an abundance of water.
· We recommend these drinkers be installed on the outside of the cage.
· These drinkers already have a built-in clip on both sides so they can be oriented either facing left or right.
· Simple to clean
· We recommend these on a gravity or a low pressure of about 5 PSI.
· Linear low density polyethylene tubing has superb stress-crack resistance and is ideal for applications requiring low-temperature flexibility and durability.
· Algae resistance hose is particularly important in these applications where potential increase in water temperatures could provide a host environment for algae growth that can clog your drinker system.
· Compatible with Cage drinker system connections.
· UV resistant
· Use compression fittings with these tubing.
· Extreme resistance to acids & alkalis
· Flexible, odorless, tasteless & non-toxic
· Durometer hardness: 44D
· 20' Feet length Tubing Hose
· Brittleness temperature: -103°F
· Maximum temperature: 120°F
· Working pressure at 70°F: 214
· To install simply drill a ½ hole and pull through the bucket.