Quail cage 36" Hd Laying Community with Feed and Egg Protector
Wait period for this would be over 20-35 business days.
Thank you for your patience.
Have a question?
Get answers from customers who have used this item
36” Quail laying Cage with Feed and Egg Protector
(fully assembled/with egg roll out 36”H x 37”W x 24”D)
· 1 Heavy Duty Cage (Fully Assembled)
· 1 Metal High Capacity Feeder trough
· Auto drinker cup system
· 1 Stand set (Assembly required for cage)
· 1 Manure Tray
· Hoses and Tee
· Bucket Hose Adapter
· 1 Feed and egg protector
· Welded wire is heavy duty with a double coating for an exceptionally long life, and easy cleaning.
· Feed and Egg protector helps keep other animals away from both the feed and eggs
· Community cage setup our recommendation is 20-25 birds since they will have more room to be in.
· NOTE: Cage setup depends on weather and purpose for the birds. (cold weather they can produce more heat together. Hot weather more space and ventilation would be highly recommended.)
· Floor wiring is 1/2" by 2" heavy duty 14-gauge welded wire.
· Heavy duty flooring is exceptional at keeping high level of high hygiene for the birds by allowing the manure to pass right through the gap with minimal if no sticking.
· The heavy-duty floors lead to a cleaner harvest of eggs/which leads to a higher hatch rate.
· Also, our heavy-duty flooring minimalizes injuries on the bird’s feet.
· Rectangular structure, very versatile carriers are fully galvanized Sheet metal.
· NOTE: If you order multiple systems leave a note on how you would like cage configured I.E all in one frame or singles
· Proper egg slope, so eggs can roll out of the front with a gap that a standard jumbo egg could pass through.
· You can adjust the cages slope using the oval carriers.
· Automatic cup drinkers that are a supply on demand system. You can position them outside of the cage.
· Galvanized Sheet metal feeders with feed "containing edge" for minimal waste.
· Galvanized Sheet metal manure Trays for easy cleaning.
· Simple to assemble.
UPS delivery is STANDARD shipping it usually takes 7-14 business days.
Cage processing and manufacturing takes place once order is accepted
The box weights 22-27 lbs.
availability within continental USA
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Questions and answers
on Jul 07, 2022 09:52
No answer available.